Thankyou for all the supportive comments! I felt a bit stupid and self conscious for blogging about mum's current situation... not really running related, but it was one of those days! All of the supportive comments made me feel all warm and fuzzy- no sarcasim intended! It is amazing how a simple kind comment can lift your spirits. Well I met with my sister- we regrouped and re formulated our plan of attack... you know one day at a time etc. We saw the doctors and they are planning a bit of ECT and a change in med's... at least they have a plan. I am feeling much more positive today! We have been here before and always come through the otherside... so all is ok! My sister and I have an amazing bond and we always just refocus, tweak the plan and keep on going :)
Yes the running definately helps to keep me sane ( as well as my family and wonderful husband!).... I can usually always reframe a situation more positively after a run- My healthy dose of perspective! I am really enjoying running at the moment... it is all starting to click together and I am seeing results!
So thanks for the support..... I am feeling back to my usual happy, positive self :)
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to hear things are looking up and you are feeling positive Katie.
PS Luv the new banner :-)
Hey Kit a couple of blogs ago you said "My sister and I feel quite powerless to help. Any way we just plod on and keep supporting and loving her" - mate that is THE most powerful anyone can provide. You are not powerless at all :-)
Post a Comment