Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday massage

Went out and ran my usual 30min loop, but did it in reverse for a change. It felt like a completely different run in reverse... houses even looked different. Ahhh the new shoes felt fantastic... the feet say thanks!! It was still pretty windy today... and again always in my face. I felt good, not as tired as I thought after yesterdays run. After my run I headed to the gym for upper body and abs and finished with a massage. The massage guy was GREAT!!! No fear he really dug in and got out all the little knots and niggles. They have that nack of inding the one spot to send you through the roof.

Time: 29:45mins
Distance: 6km
Average pace: 4:56/km
Mood: Happy- not as tired this week :) Hormones back in check!

Tommorow is programmed for a long run....1 hr 20min- we'll see :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Isn't it funny how a "standard" run looks and feels completely different when running it in the opposite direction !!

Wow, what a huge day you had! Sounds like a great day to me. Keep up the hard work Miss Kit. I'm looking forward to waving pom-poms in your direction in Canberra :-)

J.

Lulu said...

I know plenty about out of control hormones so I'm glad your getting yours under control.. can you have a word with mine next time you see them!