Today: 7km
Week: 65km
Month: 220km
Year: 870km
Headed around the bay this morning for a nice relaxed 7km. Ran with Lorraine and caught up on all the goings on. It was perfect weather again this morning.... hopefully the humdity has packed its bags :-) Nothing exciting to report this morning... except I am off to buy some new shoes for my birthday -My current ones will not quite make it to the marathon. It is my bithday on tuesday so we are having a get together tommorow so I have decided to give Smithfield a miss, so I can fit it all in. I will just use my 30km tommorow as a bit of a dress rehersal ie breakfas, clothes, socks etc.
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Best of luck with your dress rehersal tomorrow Kit.
I did my last long long run today and am just so happy that I am on the home stretch towards Canberra. Certainly is an exciting life we lead us Virgin Marathoners heh?
I have my last long run tomorrow, thank god! I am so over running at the moment and so looking forward to the taper!
I went shoe shopping yesterday but they're not the type of shoes you'd run in! But very cute all the same ;-)
Katie, I thought you were getting excited about pretty shoes. You are such a runner!!!!
Post a Comment