Monday, January 23, 2006

Taggd

Today is a rest day, but I have been tagged by the lovely CJ. So here goes:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I weighed 110kg, doing no exercise, attending my first year at Uni and had my first trip overseas on my own. I was working in a hostel looking after older people- spending all my money and having fun.

2. five snacks I enjoy?

Good chocolate (ok any chocolate), cereal, yoghurt, fruit, crumpets.

3. Five songs I know all the words to?

Most Missy Higgins songs, Dancing Queen- Abba, Don't stop me now- Queen, I will survive, Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen ( a bit daggy I know!)

4. Five things I would do if I was a millionaire?

Set my mum and sister and other family memnbers up financially, quit my job and travel extensively, buy a house near the beach, donate some and invest the rest.

5. Five things I like doing?

Running, movies, spending time with my hubbie and family, reading and travel!!

6. Five toys?

I-pod, mobile phone, garmin, ummm computer, ummm

I now tag- Don Juan, Lulu, 2P, Tesso, Steve

No comments: