Today: 11km
Week: 51.8km
Month: 140.3km
Year: 140.3km
Well I was going to run on grass this morning BUT the lure of coffee, fruit toast and gossip got the better of me and I met up with woodstock at Brett Park. I had an hour on the program and they were running 7km- so I stopped at Timbrell Park and ran 3kms before meeting up with the group. I felt good this morning and did my 3kms at 5min/km pace. We took off for a 7km loop out to Five Dock. Lorraine and I took off with Steve who runs a 38min 10km so he always keeps us honest! We were running at about 4:50/km pace for the first 4kms ( which was 7km for me) and then I felt the glutes and hammies start to tire- thanks to last nights gym session!! So I backed off a bit- why risk an injury and finished 10km in 52mins. We averaged about about 5:15/km- Then I did a 1km very slow cool down back to the car to make up my 1hr and total of 11km. Again I felt pretty good this morning and did not take as long to warm up! I am looking forward to running with the girls tommorow with the 6am group for 28km. So watch me jump DJ... I had better fly :-)
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a good run Katie. Glad to see things going well for you. Enjoy the 28km tomorrow. Say hello to Aunty K and Truckie for me. We will be out at SMC.
Not just flying, you'll be soaring tomorrow. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment