

Well as promised here is the belly at 20 weeks! I still think it looks fat and not pregnant, but Ray reassures me I am looking pregnant. Its quite funny, I would not have thought you could have belly envy...but at the scan I saw some woman at the smae stage as me with really nice big round bellies and thought why don't I look like that. Mine seems to be quite spread out and not yet that round. Any way it is a work in progress, still plenty of time to get big and round :-) Then I will probably complain....haha we are never happy!
The past 3 days I have been feeling bub really regularly! It is so exciting. It is a little strange sitting in meetings or at home visits with clients and trying to concentrate when all I want to do is stop and talk to bub because I can feel it bouncing around. I am also feeling fantastic at the moment! My energy levels are great and I am feeling really full of beans. It is so nice not to feel that exhaustion you feel early on. On another note...baby brain has well and truely kicked in! I had to feedback some information at a meeting yesterday and all I could not remember for the life of me anyones names! I was saying " you now who I mean, the girl with the frizzy hair..." Very professional! Thankfully they thought it was funny!
Monday, Tuseday and last night I went for about a 40min walk and then to the gym. I am working hard to keep my core and abs nice and strong...it is meant to help with labour and beyond- I will try anything to help :-) As bub has moved up much higher now, I feel quite short of breath when I am walking- makes you appreciate and miss that really nice fit feeling.
So we are over the half way hump....bring it on :-)
3 comments:
I think you're looking great and definitely pregnant! I'm sure the fact that you have strong abs are holding it in a bit more and that's why it hasn't popped out like some of the other Mum's. That's a good thing!
Looking better all the time Kit! That's so funny about 'baby brain', I'd never really noticed it in pregnant women before but Clairie sure has it bad sometimes. Makes us laugh!
you look fabulous and I bet I know what you are having!!!!!
Yep, those "mums" that have craps core aka me, poped real early.
lucky you.
xx
Becca
Post a Comment